Kruger national park
05h00 (summer) September – April
06h00 (winter) May – August
– Guided safari in open game viewing vehicle within Kruger National Park.
– Kruger Park Entry & Conservation fees
– Pick-up and drop-off at your lodge/hotel. (We operate from Hoedspruit)
– Bottled mineral water, Coffee & Tea
— All personal expenses.
– Meals are NOT INCLUDED IN RATES. (We stop at restaurants and picnic spots for breakfast and lunch during the day for your own account. You are welcome to bring your own breakfast pack/lunch.)
– Gratuity for guide
– All payments can be made in cash before departing on day safari.
– Contact us in advance to arrange for credit card payments
– EFT and direct deposit payments will be accepted however it must show in our bank account before or on the afternoon at 17:00 on the day before the safari commences.
– Minimum of 2 guests per vehicle.
– Only 8 – 9 guests per vehicle sharing.
– Max. 10 guests per vehicle can be arranged for groups/families between who want to travel together.
– Exclusive vehicle & private safari booking can be arranged. (Prices on Request)
– Don’t forget to bring a hat & sunscreen for the warm summer days.
– Warm clothing is recommended for winter months, as the mornings can be quite nippy.
– It is recommended to bring along a set of binoculars and camera. This will enhance your safari experience and you’ll be able to capture memories that will last a lifetime.
– We regret, but no children under the age of 2 allowed on the open vehicle day drives.