– Pick up time is at 8:00 a.m. all year round
– Guided tour in a closed vehicle on the Panoramic route (Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces).
– All entry fees to the various points of interest.
– Pick-up and drop-off at your lodge/hotel. (We operate from Hoedspruit)
– Bottled mineral water
– All personal expenses.
– Meals are not included. We will make a stop at a local restaurant for lunch during the day for your own account. You are also welcome to bring your own breakfast pack/lunch.
– Gratuity for guide
– All payments can be made in cash before departing on day safari.
– Contact us in advance to arrange for credit card payments.
– EFT and direct deposit payments will be accepted however it must show in our bank account before or on the afternoon at 17:00 on the day before the safari commences.
– Minimum of 2 guests per vehicle.
– A vehicle can be arranged to accommodate groups/families between 7-10 people who want to travel together.
– Remember to bring along warm clothing (winter mornings can be cool) or rain gear in case of an overcast day.
– Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the memories that will last a lifetime.